What is the Customer Service Charter?
Our Charter outlines our commitment to providing high quality service and standards. It also provides a tangible way to measure our performance and gives our employeesclear standards of excellence to strive for that reflect our corporate values.
The following primary values should be reflected across our organisation:
Professionalism, integrity, ethical, discreet, timely, approachable, courtesy.
Our ambition is simple – to provide a high quality service tailored to individual requirements.
We are committed to building and sustaining long-term relationships founded on trust, outstanding service and advisory excellence. We adapt our service around the needs of each client and family, ensuring we connect you with relevant advisors across our group of businesses. Our external partners have been carefully selected on behalf of our clients with a view to ensuring we can respond to a broad cross-section of needs.
Regular face-to-face and telephone reviews are an important part of our on-going service. As your individual circumstances change, we adapt with you offering on-going advice to help you achieve your goals.
Our Service Standards
- We will respect our clients
- We will provide prompt, friendly, courteous and efficient service and remain professional at all times
- We will take ownership of your enquiry, follow-up and keep you informed of progress up to completion
- We will be realistic about what we can do in specific time frames
- We will provide you with accurate and consistent information
- We will respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information discussed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation Act (2018) and Privacy Laws
- We will strive to excel in providing excellent service through continuous improvement, surveys and identification of new technologies to assist in the client experience
- We will actively seek your feedback on our services to ensure they meet your needs.
- We will listen to you and discuss your requirements fully
- We will suggest a meeting either at our business headquarters or an agreed business location in Central London
- We will do our best to respond to your needs at the time of our meeting.
- If your enquiry requires technical or specialist assistance, an appropriate advisor will be called in or contact will be made within 24 hours to arrange an appointment or schedule a discussion by phone.
- We will endeavour to answer your call promptly.
- Phones will not go unanswered. If the person you are contacting is unavailable, the call will be forwarded to someone who can help or a message sent to the person you are trying to reach
- If a message is left on voicemail, the call will be returned within a day
- We will advise you of any delays and offer suitable alternatives.
- We will provide a telephone service between 8am – 7pm, Monday to Friday.
- If English is not your first language, we will try to ensure one of our multilingual employees speaks to you within 24 hours of your initial call.
By Letter, Email or Digital Platform
- We will write to you in clear and concise language that is easily understood.
- We will send out standard information to you within 48 hours of receiving your request.
- We will respond to your letter or e-mail of general correspondence within 3 working days of receipt.
- If your enquiry requires in-depth research or a follow-up that will take longer than 3 working days, we will acknowledge your correspondence, and where possible, provide an expected completion date and details of the employee responsible.
- We will maintain our website with relevant and up-to-date information that is accessible and easily understood.
- We will respond to enquiries and posts on our social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- We will keep up to date with online services and client engagement tools and trends.
Our commitment to improving our service
- We will conduct an annual ‘Client Service’ survey.
- We will put in place quality training and coaching activities for our staff.
- We will use effective internal systems and corporate reporting to measure our performance.
- We will recognise our staff for client service delivery excellence.
What we expect from you
You can help us meet our standards by:
- Being courteous, polite and respectful of our employees
- Respecting the rights of, and providing courtesy towards other clients
- Being open and honest with us by providing accurate and complete details
- Letting us know when your situation changes, for example your address or personal details
- Contacting us to make an appointment if you have an enquiry, or need to meet with a specific employee
- Contacting the relevant employee referenced on correspondence sent to you
- Using appropriate channels for customer requests, complaints and compliments and using online social media channels for general dialogue.
- Working with us to help solve problems
- Letting us know when we fall short on any aspect of our service, so we can better it
- Helping us recognise our employees by telling us when you have received excellent customer service.
We value your feedback. If you have a suggestion around how we can improve our service, please do get in touch: